ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO : 15th December 2016
Please submit you abstract to email@example.com
Abstract Submission Process
In order to present at the International conference on Advanced Marketing (ICAM 2017), your abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review. Upon payment of registration fees, your presentation will be confirmed.
- Abstracts submission: 15th December 2016
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent out within 3 days
- Results of abstract reviews are returned to authors: Usually within two weeks of submission
- Final conference registration for all presenters: 10th January 2017
- Full paper submission: 28th February 2017
How to Submit
- Please submit you abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words, please download the abstract template (The format will help you to submit your abstract, therefore you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission).
- Please send a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird rates.
If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the conference. At least one of the authors of the paper must register for the conference by 10th January 2017. Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation email receipt